T-Shirt Design Contest
Get your creative gears turning for Fox Communities Credit Union’s “Design to the Beat” Original T-shirt Design Contest!
Fox Communities Credit Union will be providing all Bike to the Beat participants (4,000+ people) a t-shirt to wear during the event and thereafter. The winner gets some serious bragging rights. Deadline to submit is Thursday, May 17, 2018.
By participating in the contest the designer accepts and agrees to comply with these Official Rules.
- · This contest is open to all past/current Bike to the Beat participants as well as their family and friends, FCCU staff and Board members.
- ·You must be 18 years or older to submit. If you’re younger you can still make a design, but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or legal guardian.
- ·Must be inspired by Bike to the Beat, a casual bike ride for all ages and abilities, focused on music, food, fun and family. Learn more about the event.
- ·Should appeal to a wide audience of all ages.
- ·Is needed for both the front and back of the t-shirt.
- ·Should not exceed 12” x 12” both front and back.
- ·May contain up to 3 colors (black and white each count as a color).
- ·Front t-shirt design must include Bike to the Beat and Fox Communities Credit Union logos. Do not alter, redesign, redraw, modify, distort or alter the proportion of these logos in any way (see downloadable design toolkit for a variety of logos in their acceptable forms).
- ·Back t-shirt design must include Fox Communities Credit Union, Woodward, Fox Cares Foundation and Mile of Music logos. Do not alter, redesign, redraw, modify, distort or alter the proportion of these logos in any way
(see downloadable design toolkit for a variety of logos in their acceptable forms).
- ·Must be suitable for screen printing on a golden yellow color t-shirt (see downloadable design toolkit for an image of the actual t-shirt in full color).
- ·Design must be wholly original, unpublished and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material. By submitting a design, you agree that your submission is your own work.
- ·Email entries to [email protected]
- ·All entries must be accompanied by a signed entry form. Scan and email to [email protected]
- ·Only one entry per person.
- ·High-resolution, 300 dpi images are preferred but entries must not exceed 10 MB in size. You may need to submit a smaller file and if your entry wins, we may ask you for the high-resolution file.
- ·If you choose to use pen, pencil, crayon or paint as your medium, keep in mind that the design will need to be rendered into digital format before submission.
- ·Acceptable file formats include Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Eps or Tiff. We prefer a workable file so that if design adjustments are necessary we have the ability to do so.
- ·By entering the contest, artist acknowledges, agrees and understands that their design gives Fox Communities Credit Union and Bike to the Beat Committee exclusive rights to use it for reproduction and/or alteration at any given time.
- ·Entries not selected as the winning entry may be displayed by Fox Communities Credit Union and Bike to the Beat Committee at any given time.
- ·Entries will be screened and judged by the Bike to the Beat Committee and in-house designer.
- ·Judging criteria, but not limited to:
- ·Concept and originality.
- ·Captures the excitement and overall emotions of Bike to the Beat.
- ·Striking and memorable.
- ·Visibility – eye catching and visible from a reasonable distance.
- ·Completeness – must be ready for print.
- ·Feasibility – must be easy to reproduce.
- ·Winner will be selected and notified by phone or email on Friday, May 18, 2018. Winning design will be publicly announced by close of business on Thursday, May 24, 2018.
- ·Winner will need to fill out a release form
- ·Winner will get bragging rights of their design being displayed on 4,000+ t-shirts.
- ·FCCU and Bike to the Beat Committee reserve the right to make changes to the winning design before printing.
- ·FCCU and Bike to the Beat Committee reserve the right to the final decision, including the right to not select a winner if entry quality is not up to standards.
- ·Entries will be accepted until Thursday, May 17, 2018, 11:59pm.
Thank you for your interest in our event t-shirt design contest! If you have any further questions please email [email protected]