|18 and older||$20 (increasing to $25 on 4/15/18, to $35 on 6/1/18, and to $50 on 8/3/18)|
|Under 18||$10 (increasing to $15 on 6/1/18, and to $25 on 8/3/18)|
|Family/Group Rate (Up to 6 Participants)||$40 (increasing to $60 on 4/15/18, to $80 on 6/1/18, and to $120 on 8/3/18)|
Online registration will close at 11:59 PM on Sunday, July 29th. You’ll be able to register in-person on August 3 & 4 at packet pickup. Those details are still to come!
About the Course
*Each participant is required to wear a bicycle helmet while riding their bike in this event!
Suggested Ride Start Times
The Bike to the Beat departure window for all riders is from 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM on Saturday, August 4th. Please allow enough time to complete the route you have chosen before 2:00 PM.
50 mile | 7 AM
32 mile | 7:30 AM
16 mile | 8 AM
6 mile | 9 AM
Food / Music Stations
- Tanners Grill & Bar in Kimberly turn-around point for 6 mile course
- Kaukauna Athletic Field turn-around point for 16 mile course
- Grignon Mansion in Kaukauna
- Wrightstown's River Inn midway point for 32 mile course
- To Be Determined midway point for 50 mile course
- 2800 E. College Ave in Appleton - Woodward Radio Group Start/Finish
A big THANK YOU goes out to these generous sponsors of Bike to the Beat 2017! Stay tuned – our 2018 sponsors are coming!
Food/Music Station Sponsors
Woodward Radio Group